Living in Our Community
Our residential services offer numerous home support options. We help individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities live successfully in the community.
Our goals are to:
- Provide a safe comfortable home for adults with disabilities and special needs
- Help each person to grow and develop to their full ability
- Encourage residents to share their unique gifts and talents with the community
- Support residents with building relationships
- Identify social opportunities and support their participation
- Assist families in locating self-sufficient living in the community for adult children
Our Supported Living Program provides flexible individual-oriented options.
Individuals reside in their own homes or apartments, either alone or with roommates. Trained staff members provide personal attention for as little as two hours each week or as much as 24 hours daily. We help our clients to live as independently as possible.
Our supported living services meet individual needs and can include home organization, managing finances, medication administration, community activities, social skills, or self-help enhancements. On-call support is available 24 hours a day.
In-Home Services are designed for those families with an adult or child who wants to remain in the family home, but needs assistance. Staff can assist with life skills, social abilities, community events, and leisure activities.