Adult Day Services
Wabash Center’s Adult Day Services provides a variety of options for individuals with intellectual disabilities to express their creative abilities. The group settings of adult day programs help develop specific skills for each individual.
Our campus based program is a structured to provide care on a daily or per need basis. Day Services can be incorporated with other programs to meet individual needs.
In our Adult Day Services we encourage individuals to:
- Develop their social and daily living skills
- Communicate their wants and needs
- Enjoy art, music, gardening, and recreational activities
- Participate in fun and educational group activities
- Make friends and foster relationships
Our trained staff in Adult Day Services ensures all participants receive their individualized support. Each day will be an experience in creative activities, ensuring daily goals are achieved.