Join Our Team
Want to work with exceptional people every day? At Wabash Center, we make it our mission to optimize the quality of life for people with disabilities and special needs. Wabash Center's exceptional team helps us do just that with the 600+ children and adults with disabilities that we serve in our community.
Working at Wabash Center means being part of an organization providing life changing services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities like autism.
Wabash Center is seeking persons who are passionate about making a significant difference in their daily work in the following roles:
-- Direct Support Professional
What does Wabash Center offer?
- Competitive hourly wage, starting at $10.50 per hour
- Full paid training - experience is preferred but not required. We provide all the training you need in our new employee orientation and on the job training.
- Full benefits to those working 37.5 hours
- Opportunities for advancement! There are lots of opportunities to advance your role at Wabash Center. Not only do we encourage you to explore those options, we will train you to be better prepared for them.
- Full time and part time schedules available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, perfect for students!
- Meaningful work making a difference in the lives of individuals who rely on good people like you to help them meet their goals.
Click the link below to tell us a little bit about yourself and one of our friendly human resources professionals will contact you to discuss next steps.